My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

rollercoaster

I am really not enjoying the neurotic rollercoaster person that babymaking is turning me into. I read my previous blog entries and cringe. I want to be sane and level headed and not ruled by ever changing emotions. I want to state the previous sentence and know that it is attainable but after reading over the ups and downs of the last 2 months - clearly it isn't.

Nonetheless, we are definitely not sperminating this month, we definitely are dairy and gluten free AND I just took my first thyroxine tablet much to my doctors chagrin who really wanted me to wait for the natural stuff to kick in.

Yay to energy and good skin and a clear head!

2 comments:

Barb said...

It happens to the best of us. Like I said before, hang in there. :) If you get lucky, you manage to have moments of peace in the ever changing rollercoaster, and those moments become longer and more easy to attain. At least that's what has been happening to me over the past 2 yrs.

Anonymous said...

Grr - I think I just lost my first attempt at commenting, and I can't remeber exactly what I said!

Don't worry about not being reasonable and level headed all the time - this journey is an emotional minefield. There's no avoiding that - just keep being honest with yourself.

The fact that your cycles are regular would seem like a huge plus point - you'll be in the game before you know it. Hang in there.