My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

rainy windscreen, kristin hersh

I took this photo through the car windscreen, with my crappy camera phone, while waiting in the car for Ducks. I'm impressed with the mood it evokes. It was exactly how I felt that night. Once Ducks was in the car, we ventured across town, through the heavy heavy rain to see Krisitin Hersh (of Throwing Muses fame) perform. She was gorgeous, the sound was terrible.

On days when I feel as crappy as I do right now, I need to remind myself that there's so much life and wonder out there and we participate in so much of it. This is but a brief moment in time and it too will pass leaving but a tiny square on the patchwork of this amazing life.

No comments: