My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dreamer

Last night I dreamed that I had to seek fertility treatment in a clinic. Distressing in itself, because if this was the case, I'd have to go out of state to do it (it's illegal for dykes and single women to reproduce here...) ...But even more distressing was that on the first try, they injected the sperm through my feet!! Weird huh? Freaky even... Needless to say the foot method was unsuccessful and the second time around they put all the right things in all the right places but I woke up before the end of the 2ww!

1 comment:

Barb said...

It's ILLEGAL??? YIKES! That seems like a really crazy stance to take! And I thought it was awful for Florida to ban adoption from homosexual couples! SHEESH.

loved the cool photo from before.