My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Schools out for summer!

I finished work today! woohoo! I don't go back until Jan 15. That's almost a whole month - I'm so excited. I've still got a few shifts that I promised to work in Ducks' parents cafe but by Sunday, I'll be completely free for 3 weeks. Life's good.

10dpo here and my temp is high and steady. I'm not getting excited, but I'm no longer the pathetic thing curled up in the corner. I must say, I'm particularly proud that I haven't caved and tested, nor even really been tempted. Test day is Saturday. That's only 3 sleeps. I'm totally going to make it! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news on all fronts! I'm glad you're doing well and have my fingers crossed for Saturday. Enjoy the break!