My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

jinx

There's a pattern running here. I feel pathetic and certain I'm not pregnant, I blog. You all tell me that this is tough stuff and reassure me that everyone's on my side. A couple of days later, I start to feel ok and I blog about it. The next day, I bleed.

Woke up with a temp drop, cramps and spotting this morning. Looks like there won't be a BFP for me this Christmas. At least I didn't waste any money on tests this month.

I just happen to have a doctors appointment this morning. I'm going to show her my chart and ask about progesterone? I dunno - but it might help.

No insems in January - our lovely donor doesn't get back from his trip West until the day after I'm due to ovulate.

Boo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo indeed.

Sorry loves. Hope the holidays lift your spirits a little and maybe, just maybe you'll ovulate a day or two late in Jan - now wouldn't THAT be cool?

Anonymous said...

crap. so sorry. new year, new baby perhaps?

Barb said...

An 11 day LP doesn't sound too bad.

Sorry it sucks. :( Boo to the no january too.