My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Round 3

Our donor is set to go and spermination is scheduled for 8pm tonight. I'm pretty thrilled that my perfect 28 day cycle seems to be back!

Once again, at the beginning of the process, I'm feeling relatively zen about it all. Last night, Ducks and I even discussed the possibility of not insem'ing this month and I didn't freak out at all. I think I'm getting a bit closer to believing it will happen when it's meant to.

But a Christmas BFP would be a lovely gift...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this cycle. If you can manage any zen around this baby stuff, more power to you!
beanxx

Anonymous said...

good luck! seriously hoping you get that amazing christmas present!

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it just? Good luck!

sara said...

Yea for lucky number 3!!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK :) BFP would be a lovely gift!!!