My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 24, 2007

1 down...

1 xmas down, 2 to go. I haven't fallen in a heap after the traumatic doc visit last week - I've been totally consumed by xmas.

We hosted Ducks family Christmas yesterday and it was wonderful. I was really really organised and it went off without a hitch. Ducks got the espresso machine she's been hassling me for forever and she's in heaven!

Tonight we have dinner with my Dad and tomorrow my Mum and co. are coming to us.

Thanks everyone for your support and loving words following my little breakdown. I'm planning the letter in my head and will post it here once it's written...

1 comment:

Barb said...

Yay for a successful big show! :) Our Christmas is still coming up! Isn't it so weird how time works like that around the world?

Sorry, it's late and when I'm sleepy I get a little high. haha.