My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

perfect conception

We did our second insem this morning with the OPK still firmly positive. This was the first time we have done a morning spermination and I have to say, I think it's my preference. It may be the fact that it is a picture perfect day today, or perhaps that at 8am on a Saturday there is no traffic to interrupt our mad dash home with the goods - whatever it is, I feel great about this try. After the deed was done, we laid on the bed for an hour reading the weekend papers with the sun streaming in the window. It felt perfect.

Here's hoping for a seamless and not-too-neurotic 2ww!

1 comment:

Barb said...

sounds idyllic. :)