My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

4pm update

Still no blood though I'm convinced it'll be here anytime now. I'm feeling a bit crampy and going to the toilet every 5 minutes. Poor Ducks, who I earlier accused of not being invested enough in this TTC caper is now on edge and asking me every half hour if I have 'any news.'

On the off chance that I am pregnant, the chance of the pregnancy remaining viable is pretty slim. From what I can figure (thanks google), the later that implantation occurs, the more likely you are to have a miscarriage. My hypothetical implantation would have been around day 12 which gives me an 85% chance of losing the pregnancy so I'm really trying not to get excited on any level.

Not long now until the election results start rolling in. I'm getting nervous now. Please tell me that the polls cannot be that wrong??

No comments: