My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

feel free to say hi

Until last night, I had no idea that i could stalk my readership. I thought sitemeter was great just because it enabled me to see my numbers. Upon stalking my readers, I see that my humble blog is linked in blogs I didn't even know existed. I've gotta get better at negotiating the blog universe, I see that now. And I will, I'm sure - it's just going to take more dedication than I first thought.

In the meantime, say hi to me and tell me about your blog. And if you don't have a blog, tell me about yourself...

5 comments:

sara said...

hey! Thanks for your comment! I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

Barb said...

You know all about me. :) I don't know how to do a sitemeter! blah

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've been watching most of these wonderful TTC blogs since this summer when I discovered the community. My blog is mostly about my life with my wife and our son, but is now expanding into our search for a donor.

Anonymous said...

Hello there :) I believe I've posted before! Anyway, I'm Tiff, my girl and I have been together for 6 years and are starting TTC in a few days! We are just waiting on some test results to come back AND ovulation....yeah, that's pretty important ;) We are doing a home ICI with known donor sperm. I am turning 24 this month. My partner is 25. I love to follow people's journeys! It is so interesting and great to have the support :)

Anyway, come check us out:
http://chroniclesofconception.wordpress.com

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hey--I just added you to my blog so I might as well come clean. But it's all Barb's fault :-)