My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

question

I am committed to keeping this blog up and building readership steadily. I know that means I have to keep it up-to-date and relevant. So, when I've not got much to contribute, am I better to post quick little boring posts or leave it until I have something useful and interesting to say?

So today, I am sick. I have a cold and I'm miserable. Ducks has a stack of work on but she still managed to come home from work and cook chicken noodle soup for me before she locked herself in the study and kept working. She's so great.

(Do you wanna know this boring stuff?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we want the trivia too!!

I reckon that regular posting, regardless of what it's about, will help build up a steady readership for you.

Hope you feel better soon.

frog said...

Yes, I do.

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading something new and boring rather than nothing at all.

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog!