My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

deadlines

I had a big deadline at work today and was well on track to meeting it. A few more hours and it would have been done. Of course, that was before I got this stupid cold. What actually happened was that I called in sick and I slept until midday. At midday, I dragged myself from my bed to the couch and watched Oprah. I was still thinking I could get the work done in the afternoon and email it into the office. Nope. Not me - no stamina here - I did a sink full of dishes in one of my more energetic moments and spent the rest of the afternoon watching clips of LAink , dreaming about my next tattoo (which Ducks has promised to design me before our next round of TTC) and dozing. The deadline has been renegotiated for Monday and I've called in sick for tomorrow too.

It's not fair though. I've never get big work finished on time and this was gonna be my chance to shine. I was so on schedule. It's a conspiracy I'm sure. And of course, now that it's bedtime, I'm wide awake!

No comments: