My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Star signs

Looks like the stars are looking after me, and agreed that a Taurus partner AND a Taurus baby would be unfair on me. My period arrived about an hour ago. I'm disappointed but also relieved to have this waiting period over with. Does the two week wait get any easier?

Although it will be another test on my patience, I'm really glad that I have 6weeks to prepare for the next round. Our donor is going to Italy for the month so no insem in Sept. Maybe we'll find ourselves with a sensitive Cancerian...not that I've already worked out due dates if we were to conceive in October..oh no..hehe...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, just found your blog! just wanted to let you know that i will be following your journey! we are one canadian, one american and after 6 years (too!)we're starting the whole ttc process. GOOD LUCK!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Oh, Im sorry ladies. Here's hoping October will be YOUR month.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog too! I'll be adding you to my blog "roll". Its on my blog, the page titled "Not Alone." Anyway-just wanted to say hi!

-Krystle
sheslostcontrol.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I got pregnant last October...but went overdue and have a sweet little Leo-man! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

i too have been closely following star signs for the non-concieved baby for each failed cycle!
the first cycle would have been an aries-not a good combi with me being a cancerian. this month was cancelled for us..no taurus for us either so now we looking at a cancerian I am biased but i think a cancerian would fit in well with us!!
heres hoping we both get a lovely caring and sensitive cancerian in 2008!

Anonymous said...

i'm an aries and i like cancers, but they tend not to like me. i'm not patient enough of their sensitive little selves. maybe a cancer baby could teach me a thing or two.

Anonymous said...

So this is a bit late, but I just wanted to say this:

I don't want to be cursed with a Taurus partner and a Taurus baby either ;)

And I say cursed in a lovingly manner