My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Grump


The good news is that I'm a few days off my last period before TTC. This could potentially be my last period for at least a year! The bad news - I am in a foul mood. I was horrible at work today. My closest co-worker drove me nuts all day long. She kept trying to cheer me up. She only made it worse. By the end of a day I was truly experiencing rage.

I'm home now, the rage has passed but I'm just a giant misery-guts now. Ducks is cuddling on the couch with our poor little kitty who was in a serious fight today. I'm trying to be a grown up about it. Kitty is hurt and scared. I am just a pms'ing sooky-laa. But I want cuddles too. wah.

14-16 days until insem #1.

No comments: