My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Sperm donation is easy.


Our donor and his partner came for lunch yesterday. They are so wonderful and agreeable and relaxed and sweet and generous about this whole affair. I really can't believe how lucky we got. Everytime we ask something new of them, they graciously agree. Yesterday, I presented them with the draft donor agreement. I told them to take a few days to ponder over it and make any changes they wanted to. 3 hours later, they'd agreed to everything without changing a thing. I thanked them for making everything seem so easy. They replied 'it is easy!'

I guess it's lucky that they think it's easy because I surely have enough neurosis and paranoia for all of us!

No comments: