My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://plump.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Recommended reading

Anyone who has crossed my path in the last fortnight has been subjected to my ramblings about Fresh Milk - The Secret Life of Breasts.
I've just finished reading it and suffice to say - it really is excellent. I think it should be compulsory reading for all mothers and their partners. Giles has presented breastfeeding in a way that no one ever has before. Don't groan...it's not a breastfeeding manual - rather, an honest look at breastfeeding as related to popular culture. I really should be dashing off to work so I won't elaborate. If anyone has read it or does read it, let me know - I'm looking for someone to discuss it with!

No comments: